We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketer with experience in Facebook Ads.
We are looking for a passionate social advertiser (Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads) with a hustle mentality and ‘can’t-stop-me-from-succeeding’ attitude. If you’re looking to laser focus your skills and become a Facebook specialist, then this role is for you. No wish-washy social media management measuring likes and comments. We’re here to get a return on a client’s adspend.
We are looking for this experience in particular:
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Understanding of email marketing systems (MailChimp or similar).
- Passion for online marketing and digital strategies.
- Excellent verbal & written communication.
- Be efficient, organised and task oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks & projects at once.
- A positive, problem solving attitude.
- Keen willingness to learn and grow within the team.
- Experience with Photoshop is a PLUS.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager is a PLUS.
You will be responsible for client campaigns, managing their social campaigns (Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads) including strategy, campaign build (copy and creative), campaign monitoring and optimisation. You’ll also be required to provide insights to improve their website and landing page conversion rates. All this work will focus on driving the maximum number of conversions at the lowest acquisition cost possible.
- Setup, manage and optimise campaigns within Facebook’s ever-changing ads manager.
- Scrutinise analytics to identify areas of opportunity and utilise conversion rate optimisation tactics (i.e. A/B, split-testing etc) to squeeze as much ROI as humanly possible out of each dollar spent.
- Write persuasive direct response ad copy that sells.
- Manage landing page and websites to install conversion codes and tracking pixels.
- Prepare performance analysis reports and make recommendations for corrective modifications with a view to ongoing optimisation.
- Educate and keep Account Managers in the loop on our strategies and tactics.
- Keep your finger on the pulse to identify opportunities within paid social for the benefit of both Perceptiv Digital and their clients.
What We Offer
You will be working with an international small team using the latest technologies and solutions. You can work in your own time zone and enjoy a flexible and friendly working environment.
Additionally, we offer challenging projects, a great variety and opportunities to work with and learn new technologies. Facebook specific training is available for ongoing learning.
This is a permanent full time role with salary based on experience. In addition to your salary, you will also have opportunity to receive bonuses throughout the year – based on performance.
Why Perceptiv Digital?
We are a boutique agency looking to partner with our clients over a long period. This means we aim to deliver outstanding value/results.
We have 10 values we work by which are at the core of our team culture. We want to create amazing experiences and have fun along the way.
We are a growing agency looking for people who can help us deliver amazing value, so you have opportunity to innovate, improve, discuss and engage with making the business better. Leave your mark.
Please note this is a Remote role and you can work from any location you prefer 🙂