We are looking for an experienced SEO Specialist with proven experience.
An SEO master with a wider digital marketing understanding is required to join our growing agency. With steady growth & national clients under our belt you’ll be in an environment that will test your boundaries & provide you with a challenging & diverse environment to continually grow & develop your skills; both professionally & personally.
We are looking for this experience in particular:
- 2-3 years SEO industry experience agency or client side
- Experience working in e-commerce environment desirable
- Excellent project and stakeholder management
- Data driven approach to SEO & analysis
- Creative approach to ideation, able to identify alternate solutions when faced with challenge or constraints
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics & Google Search Console
- Proficiency in analytics software and SEO tools (Moz, Search Console, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Majestic, Buzzsumo, Screaming Frog etc).
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Positive, self motivated, passionate, enthusiastic, a can-do attitude & dynamic, are a few key words that describe the best fit personality for this position.
You will manage client on-boarding as well as ongoing SEO optimisation for a portfolio of clients. You will work closely with and report to, the Marketing Manager on tracking performance and setting individual client strategy. Specifically you will be involved in the following:
Help drive all SEO activity (on-site and off) to improve key metrics and deliver a significant return on investment.
Assist in the execution of link-building initiatives using a range of tactics including blogger outreach, infographics, PR, social media, the creation of surveys, white papers and broader creative campaigns
Leverage existing client in-house content, creative and video assets to improve search engine performance.
- Manage a pool of contract writers as needed on client projects.
Assist in the creation of new pages and content to improve overall brand visibility
Utilise a range of desktop and web-based tools in order to diagnose and resolve technical issues
Maintain the domains backlink footprint and proactively taking steps to identify and prevent negative SEO and unnatural link signals
Monitor the domains visibility and performance against targets within analytics
Help with the regular reporting and presentation of SEO ROI and project achievements
Work with the Marketing Manager and Web Development team to identify SEO growth areas
- Prepare monthly reporting for each client
What We Offer
You will be working with an international small team using the latest technologies and solutions. You can work in your own time zone and enjoy a flexible and friendly working environment.
Additionally, we offer challenging projects, a great variety and opportunities to work with and learn new technologies. Facebook specific training is available for ongoing learning.
This is a permanent full time role with salary based on experience. In addition to your salary, you will also have opportunity to receive bonuses throughout the year – based on performance.
Why Perceptiv Digital?
We are a boutique agency looking to partner with our clients over a long period. This means we aim to deliver outstanding value/results.
We have 10 values we work by which are at the core of our team culture. We want to create amazing experiences and have fun along the way.
We are a growing agency looking for people who can help us deliver amazing value, so you have opportunity to innovate, improve, discuss and engage with making the business better. Leave your mark.
Please note this is a Remote role and you can work from any location you prefer 🙂